Monday, January 28, 2008

BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!!

Today was a wonderful day! I got a call from my oldest brother, Brandon, and his wife Kristin from Italy (they are missionaries in Sicily). They called to let us know they are expecting their first baby!!!!!!! I am THRILLED. I've never heard B so happy! I can't wait to have another baby in our family!!! Congrats, B and Kristin!!:)

In other news, J has accepted a job with On Board Communications! He is so excited!! He starts Monday and will be in Dallas for 2 weeks training. The company is based out of Dallas but he'll work from home here in Cordova. In the spring we'll probably put our house on the market for sale by owner. We're not in a rush to sell so we'll see how God works this out. J's current job has been a great experience but rough on him too. His boss is brutal and really takes a toll on J. On Board has worked and reworked their offer numerous times to perfectly accomodate our needs. They have made J see how valuable he is and that people will fight to have him on their team. I am SO incredibly proud of him! It is a complete God-send and we cannot believe it worked out so perfectly!!! I was a bit nervous about a new job/the house, but after B and Kristin's news today, it truly puts things in perspective. Work is just work and a house is just a house, it's our family and precious things like new babies that make life matter!

God is good!!:)

1 comment:

April Jackson said...

Yeah I'm so excited!!! I can't wait for you guys to move here..Avery will be excited too:)