Thursday, November 15, 2007

Quiet day at home

Tuesday I took the day off and stayed home. I caught up on my shows, cleaned the kitchen, living room, bedroom, etc. Aside from an 8:30 conference call I was able to stay away from work. As the holidays are approaching I am really trying to keep my focus on church, family, friends, and not on work. It seems like all the crazies are coming out at work....everyone gets crazy this time of year! When I am at work I am dealing with billing disputes, training new designers, constant financial reports, blah blah blah. While I love my job, nothing makes me happier than just being home with J. Absolutely nothing. When J got home from work we went to Olive Garden to celebrate him making his quota already for the entire quarter! I am so proud of him! He works so hard and is so dedicated, I really admire him for it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had a nice day at home. Everyone needs that, or in my case, a nice day in a hotel room! Only two weeks from today we leave for EuroHouse Inn (I'll look for the matching tassel:)and then home to USA.Six months have flown but we're all SO ready! Love, Mama

April Jackson said...

PUT SOME PICTURES UP!!

have a good thanksgiving.

CJ