Saturday, November 10, 2007

Car update

J and I managed to get both of us to work on timr using only my car. Most mornings I drove him to work and then drove back to Cordova for my work. Luckily my work hours are very flexible (and my boss lives in Houston, also a convenience) so it wasn't bad at all. It was nice driving to work together, made me kind of wish we did it every morning. J thinks I'm crazy. :) $2300 later, we have his car back as good as new. We're thinking about trading it in sometime this year and just getting him a car with good gas mileage and a warranty. He does so much driving for work. We'll see. Atleast we both have good jobs and good incomes, so unexpected car expenses don't turn our life upside down. (It just turned on it's side for a week!) :) God is good and always takes care of us!

1 comment:

April Jackson said...

Hey Chelsea I was just looking at random blog's and I found this one that you may find helpful. The address is http://www.glutenfreecupcake.com/. Also why do you not put pictures with your posts? Just a random question that I was wondering, anyways...have a good day!