Friday, October 26, 2007

Finally settled

Well the past few weeks have been incredibly intense but are finally over! Trish is gone, the auditors are gone, I'm back from Little Rock, and I still have my job! :) I actually got a raise too, go figure. The internal auditors came from corporate on Monday and Tuesday. Todd flew in from Houston to go through it all with me. I was pretty much drilled for 2 days about all of our policies, procedures, folders, accounting, deposits, blah blah blah. After the 2 days they briefed Todd and I and said we are in great shape! It was a really great review. The report back to Danbury was great and Todd was thrilled. God is good! Wednesday morning Todd, myself and Angela went to Little Rock for their Physical Inventory. We worked through Thursday afternoon and had a great inventory! The auditors were also there the same days, so we had a packed few days. In talking to myself and Charell (Little Rock OA), Todd told us our district has the best OA's in the company. Our review from Trish and the auditors far exceeded his expectations. That gave me the reassurance and confidence I needed in my job. I came home last night to my wonderful husband! He always makes me feel so missed....he's the best. I am incredibly blessed. His work is going great as well. He's closing alot of big accounts and finally seeing the rewards to all of his hard work. I am so proud of him! I came home from a really good day at work to Katie, Tim and the precious babies. I can't believe how cute Maria is, she gets prettier every time we see her. Gabriel is such an independent toddler. He is running constantly and is just a ball of fun. I've managed to smash his fingers in the bathroom door and make him hit his head on the floor since I got home. :) Tim has to work tomorrow so Katie and I are going to the Merry Marketplace at the Agricenter to do some Christmas shopping while J watches the kids. He doesn't know it yet. Better get to bed, it's been a long day. I have said countless prayers today thanking God for some peace. All the chaos is finally gone and J and I can get back to normal fun life. Work is quiet again, our church is doing great, we're making more friends and have more time for family....it's a good time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God is so good and we are so blessed. I'm proud of your hard work. Now enjoy some well deserved fun.We were able to get our tickets today. We fly into Nashville at 7pm on Saturday, December 1. Five weeks from today! I got so excited that I packed four boxes of books to put in the mail!We leave in the morning for a few days in Pompeii and Sorrento. Kristin and Brandon found their apartment. She loves it.They will be home on Tuesday. The Simpson's leave in the morning. We've had a wonderful week with them. See you soon!! Love, Mama