Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Welcome 2008

Christmas is over, New Year's is over, and 2008 is finally here. We had a wonderful Christmas with my family and New Year's in Texas with J's family. Our parents blessed us so much more than we imagined! J and I spent New Year's Eve eating at Abuelo's with Kevin and Laura Staples, Chris and April Jackson, Tim and Stephanie Avance, Ryan (J's brother) and Brooke (fiance), Mike Allen and his girlfriend Cynthia. We had a lot of fun. Afterwards J, Ryan, Brooke and I went back to their parents house and did a mystery theatre. It was hysterical! We had so much fun reading our parts and trying to figure everything out. After that the four of us stayed up playing Rock Band, one of the gifts from J's parents. I am obsessed with that game. Apparently I'm a little gifted on the drums. :) Anyways, we had a great trip and enjoyed ourselves. It was time to get home and get back into our regular routine.

In other news, J has been offered a great job in Dallas that we are currently contemplating. We're waiting for the final offer ($$$) so this week is definitely a rollercoaster. To top it off BOTH of us have the flu (I'm coming out of it, J's heading into it), and my quarter-end auditing reports are due tomorrow. (Sarbanes Oxley audits). So we'll see where the end of this week takes us! :)

God bless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I HATE Sarbanes!!!!

JACKSON